What's Feminism Got to Do With It?

Ok, so this is the intro to my blog. Unfortunately, feminism still seems to have a nasty connotation given to it, especially by some radical right-wing nuts! Do many people even know what it really is? I don't know, but I just wanted to say that YOU are a feminist if you believe in equal rights for everyone and in the humane treatment of people. Feminism is for men, women, children or whoever could benefit from being freed from oppression in their lives. Sounds good?


I'm here to write about my experiences with watching movies. Yes, as a feminist, but I like to be fair in my assessments of things I watch. My reviews will be aimed at you, the regular viewer of movies, but I hope to bring a different prospective on movie reviews. Many movies really amuse me. Read my reviews and feel free to agree, disagree, make a suggestion, or whatever. Everyone is welcome! ^__^

0 comments: