The Gits Movie

Hey everyone,

It's taken me a while to post back here because it's been busy. I barely got to post on the other blog yesterday about Riot Grrrl costumes for children. Teh cute.

Anyway, I also got around to watching a documentary that I had wanted to watch forever *said just like in The Sandlot* lol. But yeah, I was so happy to finally get to see The Gits Movie. If you don't know who The Gits are, then you best be checking them out girls and boys! Here's a link to The Best of the Gits album:

Best Of The Gits

If you are familiar with The Gits, then I'm pretty sure you'll like what the documentary makers tried to do with the film. It was nice hearing from former band members, Joan Jett, former 7 Year Bitch band members, family, friends, and other bands. I really wish I had been of the age to appreciate the genius of The Gits and of Mia Zapata (RIP). Any one who likes women singers, Riot Grrrl, or just pure awesome voices in general, then you will love The Gits. If you're already a fan, then more power to you and I know you will like this.

Ok..I will leave you all to check out this wonderful documentary and to be hypnotized by the wonderful Mia. Enjoy! Goodnight and peace to all.

The Gits

0 comments: